Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How will you use me, Lord?

My friend is hurting, therefore, I am hurting. It can be so difficult to know what to say or how to say it. Please, Lord, use my mouth - fill it with Your Word and with Your hope.

We have a full weekend coming up. Brielle is feeling the effects of cutting teeth and on top of that a mean cold. I need wisdom to know whether I should stay home with her or what I am to do!

Lord, I need lots of wisdom - I pray I will be sensitive to Your voice, as you give me Your wisdom to know how to deal with the "problems" of everyday life. I love you so much - I want my life to count for you. Please, Lord, use me!

1 comment:

Chef Diane said...

Hollie,
It was so good to take to you. I look forward to spending time with you and your family. I have had a wonderful successful weekend in spite of things. God is awesome. My heart goes out to the baby and know that cutting teeth stuff is tough. Thank God I still have mine.
I love ya,
Diane